Here are some of my fellow Hebrew Family Web pages I would recommend to view some of the information they present to add learning to your Journey. As I run into more I surely will add we have a Nation that is fully thriving and growing.
Here in the upcoming months I will be working to compile step by step how to into starting a business. It takes a lot of work and I don’t know everything bu am learning, if you have any expertise in this area and would love to help or request your services to be listed, please contact me and I will update! Thank You,
LESSONS SHARED BY ASSEMBLIES:
The Pathway to Yahuah
- Living Branch Hebrew Assembly
- Barashyth Learning Center
(Name, Website click link, Instagram, Products)
- Atarah Adorned (My Site)
- Will Launch in March 2017, inquiries prior to launching are acceptable.
- Custom apperal, headwraps, arts home decor.
- Hebrew Wear:
- Custom attire for the whole family, accessories, paintings & more!
- Custom Tassels, Centerpieces, ladies totes & more!
- Yah Rootz
- Moringa Tablets, All Natural Soaps, Deodorants & more!
- Hebrew Expressions
- Contact through Instagram page below
- Custom YHUH license plates and car decals!
- Ancient Path
- The healer! All Natural Oils, Medicinal Herbs and more!
- Custom Attire, natural Soaps, lip balms and more !
- Sew JD Styles
- Custom attire for the whole family, purses and more! .
- @_yanasi >
- Book written by this sister for us!
- Qodesh with Style
- Custom attire for the whole family!
- Qedim Imports
- Wholesale Beautiful Fabrics! .
- Glorify Him Always
- Natural Herbs, Oils, and more!
- Zyien Vieruw
- Contact via IG page located below
- Provides all natural body essential! Soaps, scrubs lotions and more!
📚 Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
“9 Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labour.
10 For if they fall, one lifts his companion up. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help him up.
One thing I want to say, for the few years of learning and now having the bit of understanding that I am thankful for is, as I look at the progress of our people over time, and many times I look at how we all seem to be in one accord one way or another. I have learned through much of the discord among-st our people there is a desire at the end of the day from those who are really trying to serve the Creator Yahuah to please Him. I have witness those with genuine intentions, how even though present things, and thread through life differently we are still One. All fulfilling our purposes like the body, some are arms and legs but serving one purpose. I don’t say it much to those who should be encouraged by the words of confirmation, but I’m proud of those on daily sacrificing small and big for our people, whether acknowledged or not. Just so you know, some of us do see your efforts and appreciate, continue to strive and endure beloved.
3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of Elohim says יהושע is a curse, and no one is able to say that יהושע is Master except by the Set-apart Spirit.
4 And there are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 There are different kinds of services, but the same Master.
6 And there are different kinds of workings, but it is the same Elohim who is working all in all.
7 And to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for profiting,
8 for to one is given a word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another a word of knowledge according to the same Spirit,
9 and to another belief by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the same Spirit,
10 and to another operations of powers, and to another prophecy, and to another discerning of spirits, and to another kinds of tongues, and to another interpretation of tongues.
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these, distributing to each one individually as He intends.
12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is the Messiah.
13 For indeed by one Spirit we were all immersed into one body, whether Yehuḏim or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For indeed the body is not one member but many.